Tuesday 13 June 2017

Group choices

For my A2 task, I have decided to work with Keeley Cox. I worked with Keeley last year for our AS task and feel that we worked extremely well together and we both contributed equal amounts, I feel that Keeley will contribute that same effort to our A2 task. Last year, Keeley was open to trying different positions throughout our group and was never awkward or close-minded, I feel that this is a great attribute and will stand us in good stead for A2. Myself and Keeley had no disagreements throughout our AS task so I feel confident going into this task with her as my partner.
Anyia Deignan was also in our AS group but felt that she wanted to set herself the challenge of working independently this year, and experimenting with different areas of creativity.

Despite myself and Keeley being a small group, I am confident that we will still work successfully together and I am looking forward to begin working with Keeley for this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation question four