Tuesday 13 June 2017

Initial thoughts and feelings


I am very optimistic about our A2 task, I feel that it will be an interesting way to use and develop all of the skills that we learnt throughout AS in a new style. I am a huge fan of music and music videos so I am looking forward to experiment with different techniques in order to create my own, I feel that this task really allows you to showcase your creativity/originality. I feel that creating a magazine advert to run alongside our music video will be enjoyable, I have never tried anything like this so it should be interesting to experiment with different ideas.

Whilst creating my music video, I will be wary of existing products to ensure that my video doesn't resemble an existing music video too closely; I want my product to be unique and interesting. I am slightly nervous about creating digipak artwork to run alongside my music video, as I have never tried anything like this before and I am not entirely aware of the skills needed in order to create one. This task immediately seems more challenging than our AS thriller film, however, it will be interesting to experiment with new methods of creativity. This task certainly seems more varied than our AS coursework task so I am looking forward to see how myself and my group respond to the variation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation question four