Thursday 12 October 2017

Filming: day two

 
Filming: day two
 
Today, myself and Keeley completed the final part of our filming process. We gathered two of our friends in order to help us film for our last character and we were really pleased with how our last filming session turned out. We filmed in two locations within my house; my bedroom and my kitchen, both were easily accessible which made filming easier. Myself and Keeley were both aware of the props that we needed when it came to filming, which helped with the organisation when it came to getting them together.
 
The props that we needed were:
1. wine glasses
2. a bottle of wine
3. an eye mask
4. a blanket
5. a pair of slippers
all of which were easy for us to access when filming.
 
Overall, I don't feel that filming for this character could have gone any better; myself and Keeley were both organised and contributed equally to the filming process. I am now excited to edit our footage and see how creative we can be with all of our footage combined.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation question four