Thursday 15 June 2017

Audience research survey

In this post, I will paste screenshots of my chosen questions explaining why they will be useful when choosing what to include in my music video. I will later analyse the results received from my questions.


I chose to include this question in my survey as it will help us to decide whether to include a narrative within our product, or go down another route such as using a montage/performance element instead.

I feel that this question will help us to decide what genre we will choose for our music video, and give us a general feeling of what is popular at the moment.

This question will allow us to discover if reference to the lyrics within our music video will be a priority.

I chose to include this question will help us to discover how popular music videos really are, thus helping us to predict the level of success regarding our product/

This question will allow us to discover how popular montages are throughout music videos, which will help us when considering whether we would like to include one.


I feel that this question will potentially be the most useful for our group, as it will allow us to discover what our audience dislikes and therefore inform us of what to avoid throughout our product.

I have also chosen to interview two people of varying ages groups (20 and 56) in order to obtain an idea of the different views adopted by different age groups regarding music videos and how they vary. The responses from both age groups were interesting, and telling of the eras in which they group up in and how they both experienced music videos.




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation question four