Thursday 18 January 2018

Evaluation question one: plan

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

In order to effectively answer this question, I must reflect back on previous research I have carried out regarding conventions of real media products, such as applying Andrew Goodwin's music video theory to existing media products.

I plan to answer this question using emaze as I feel this will allow me to present my answer in a creative and aesthetically pleasing way whilst including lots of detailed information. Lots of detail and analysing will need to be included in this question, therefore a site like emaze that allows you to add large sections of text and pictures to help explain your point is a perfect site to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation question four